Please select from the menu below what section you would like to review.
EFFECTIVE DATE: Oct 10, 2018
1.1. PURPOSE OF POLICY.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
(a) Categories of Personally Identifiable Information. We collect personally identifiable information from you only if you sign up for a newsletter or contact us including:
• Your name,
• Your email address, and
• Message details you send with inquiries.
(b) Modification or Removal Process. Please contact us if you wish to modify your information.
(e) Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently honor “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third party sources.
(f) Third Party Tracking: As a matter of transparency, we’ve decided to disclose to you whether third parties can acquire and track your personally identifiable information through our website. Google and other sites listed below can track you through this Site as we use their services for social media and infrastructure purposes. Google participates in the NIA opt out program. You can visit this link to no longer be tracked by Google and Google properties such as Google Plus. You can also visit the following sites to read their privacy policies and how they track individuals across the web:
You can use programs such as Privacy Badger to further control the collection of information regarding you online.
(g) California Eraser Law. We comply with the California eraser law. To the extent you are a minor and wish to have any content you’ve posted to the Site removed, please contact us using the Contact link in the footer of the Site to make the request. Please note the removal of this content from the Site does not mean it will be removed from the web as search engines, archive websites and other platforms may have copied the content in question.
2.2. WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
(a) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous aggregate “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
(b) COOKIES. We may use “cookies” to store a small piece of data on your computer during your visit to collect information. The cookies are used to gain information on how you use the web, which we try to incorporate into the Site to improve your experience.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1. WHAT DOES COMPANY DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
(a) PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. Examples of such services include, but are not limited to, third parties providing email facilitation and hosting. However, please note that if you leave the Site and purchase a product or service we promote, the company you purchase from will notify us of the purchase as well as certain identifying information for you. We do not share this information with others.
(b) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis. Your personal information will not be detailed in this aggregate data.
(d) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
(e) SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our Company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Site and from orders of our product including your customer information. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, your personally identifiable information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
(f) DMCA CLAIM DISCLOSURES. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, better known as the “DMCA”. Should we receive a claim of copyright infringement, we will comply with the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA. Part of that compliance may require the disclosure of your identity if you are either the allegedly infringing party or the party filing the copyright infringement complaint.
The Site has reasonable security measures in place such as Secure Sockets Layer protocols to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
5. SITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL
5.1. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, please use the contact form for the Site. You can locate it by clicking the “Contact” link in the footer of the Site.
3. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Santa Ana, California in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
4. AGE. The site is intended only for users aged 18 or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using the site and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon discovery.
5. USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, non-commercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
6. USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
9. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. Please visit our DMCA Policy link at the bottom of the site pages to view our Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown policies and to make a claim of infringement. Company’s DMCA Policy is expressly incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
11. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
12. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
14. PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
16. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2015 Brian Colburn and bcolburn, LLC, 441 W. Alton Ave Unit D, Santa Ana, CA. All rights reserved.
18. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
19. UNITED STATES USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of California. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and the Site is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the United States only. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California and the United States.
20. AMENDMENTS. Company reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should Company seek to make such an amendment and we, in our sole discretion, consider the amendment to be material in nature, we shall:
(a) Clearly publish on the home page the fact an amendment is being made. You may contact us to discuss and contact information so you may discuss the proposed changes with us.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement with the agreement between us reverting to the previous set of terms applicable to the website. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward looking.
All Sales Are Final
All Sales Are Final: We accept returns for exchange on items damaged in transit.
You, the buyer is responsible for return postage.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
TAKEDOWN POLICY AND PROCEDURES
Bcolburn, LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit a notice to us that sets forth the following information:
NOTICE OF INFRINGEMENT – CLAIM
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices to the following. Please send by email for prompt attention.
441 W. Alton Ave. Unit D
Santa Ana CA, 92707
COUNTER-NOTIFICATION – RESTORATION OF MATERIAL
If you have received a notice of material being taken down because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter-notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
5. Email your counter notice to our DMCA Agent: Brian Colburn at email@example.com for prompt action or send to Brian Colburn 441 W. Alton Ave. Unit D Santa Ana CA, 92707 – Phone: 310-963-1570
REPEAT INFRINGER POLICY
Bcolburn, LLC takes copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Bcolburn LLC maintains a list of DMCA notices from its copyright holders with its registered DMCA Agent. The company makes a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers on this list pursuant to the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA.
Bcolburn, LLC reserves the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.